Beneath the direct guidance of Head, World Environment circumstances area (WESR) product, the nationwide UN Youth Volunteer will:
- Offer the WESR device in its role as UNEPвЂ™s UN Map modification point that is focal.
- Offer map revision solution to all or any UNEP Divisions.
- Help utilization of the entire world ecological circumstances area by collating/compiling current geographic and tabular information from current sources/data lovers.
- Organise spatial and alphanumerical ecological socio-economic information from various sources and lovers to aid growth of the planet Environmental circumstances area.
- Connecting alphanumerical environmental/social-economic information to geographical files for mapping
- Help creation of top-quality map visuals utilizing GIS systems
- Help with other associated information and information work with the system as guided and instructed by the manager.
First degree university level in geospatial engineering, surveying/ GIS,remote sensing, computer and site applications from a certified and recognized educational organization, is required
- Demonstrated interest and/or experience (up to a couple of years) in geospatial engineering, surveying/ GIS, remote sensing, computer and web site applications areas needed
- Motivated to add towards comfort and development and also to provide other people;
- Good interpersonal, networking and interaction abilities;
- Willingness to add and are section of a group;
- Flexible and available to learning and brand new experiences;
- Respect for variety and adaptability to many other countries, surroundings and conditions that are living
- Fluency in written and spoken[ Insert language requirement right right here] is necessary , and understanding of (additional language) is a secured asset;
- Past experience being a volunteer and/or experience of some other culture, (in other words. studies, volunteer work, internship) could be respected;
- Computer abilities (in other words. Term, succeed, PowerPoint, Korean local dating social networking, among others).
- English(Mandatory), Degree – Proficient
- French(Optional), Amount – Performing Knowledge
Adaptability and Flexibility, dedication to Continuous Learning, correspondence, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Respect for variety
* Already registered when you look at the UNV Talent Pool? Please first improve your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/profile. Then get to вЂMy PageвЂ™ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and then click from the вЂSpecial phone phone CallsвЂ™ hyperlink to choose the unique call to that you simply wish to use.
Finance and Budget Assistant
Beneath the general direction for the Financial Management Officer, direct guidance by the Senior Finance and Budget Assistant; and within delegated authority the
incumbent will work as a Finance and Budget Assistant underneath the Finance &
Administration product and certainly will undertake the tasks that are following
Project and Financial Management Help Tasks: 90%
- Assist the Senior Finance and Budget Assistant in overview of the status of task reports as mirrored in the business dashboard for positioning with supply information bases specifically; Programme Suggestions and Management System(PIMS) and Umoja.
- Provides projectsвЂ™ monitoring support to make sure that project timelines are followed and any disparities identified for corrective action
- Regularly reviews and updates task databases with appropriate project info on revision/closure of task. Data and archives documents as needed (difficult content and softcopy).
- Aids the Senior Finance and Budget Assistant in extracting information and expenditure that is generating from computerized information system databases; assists in initial analyses associated with the extracted information while the reports created, and shows regions of concern for the attention associated with the Financial Management Officer.
- Assists the Finance that is senior and Assistant into the preparation/finalization of budget performance reports, doing initial analysis of variances between authorized budgets and real expenses
- Assists when you look at the monetary backstopping of trust funds, including monitoring the status of voluntary efforts, generating spending reports from Umoja and monitoring reporting requirements by donors.
- Verifies precision of input information in Umoja vis-Г -vis project data in PIMS, ensuring persistence of data and undertakes any action that is corrective collaboration with Programm officers
- Keeps an updated status of funds allotments for all your funds beneath the Africa workplace expense centre, with all the guidance for the Senior Finance and Budget Assistant.
- Treasury: a) Reviews incoming deposits for alignment and application to certain tasks. b) Notifies task managers on status of donor re re payments. c) Assists to address inquiries from donors project that is regarding. d) Files and archives documents as required.
- Researches/Compiles Data along with other information needed because of the Senior Finance and Budget Assistant into the review and analysis of varied funds.
- Keeps up-to-date on documents/reports/guidelines which have a bearing on issues associated with tasks and programme budgets, ensuring compliance with UNFinancial Regulations and Rules, Audit suggestions, Intergovernmental recommendations/decisions as well as with un policies and procedures.
- Assists to draft routine basic communication with respect to enquiries associated with appropriate project/programme, economic and budget issues.
- Keeps and keep up-to-date files.
- Executes other related duties, as assigned.
- Performing experience aided by the Entreprise site preparing (ERP) systems is needed.
- Will need to have at the least 5 yearsвЂ™ experience in Finance, Accounting or venture administration industries.
- Will need to have an awareness of this underpinning associated with the ProjectsвЂ™ Financial management, reporting and analysis.
- Prospects need experience that is working Microsoft excel, Microsoft Word and energy point.
- Strong skills that are organizational capability to manage multiple tasks under tight due dates is vital.
- Computer skills: Expertise In Microsoft Excel/Word/Powerpoint
- English(Mandatory), Degree – Proficient
- Finance, Accounting or venture administration areas.
- Task finance related experience
Accountability, customer Orientation, Commitment and Motivation, preparing and Organizing, Technological Awareness, Working in Teams
* Not yet registered into the UNV Talent Pool?
Finally, choose the unique call to that you want to use.
* Already registered within the UNV Talent Pool?
Application deadline: 05 2021 january